Friday, February 20, 2009

Dude, I Totally Stepped in Gum - Chicago

.
Chicago...
Er... Elgin, IL.
I heart people here.
I hate the weather here.

(click to enlarge...)
that's what she said

My Homegirl.




Floor Decorations.

The Budget this year must have been outstanding.

Cuddle Buddy.

Sorry guys, he's engaged.

We use to not be friends...

Now... well... its pending.

Katherine doesn't like Chili's.


Probably the most accurate picture of my life.




Laine is totally thinking "You're a bone-head."


3RD FLOOR!


Chris Miller makes any picture look good.

But Chris Miller AND Matthew McConaughey!


Who knew?


If I were into dudes...


Well, he would have to be into dudes too...
and Neil Patrick Harris would have to be unavailable...


Went to Chicago, got to Judson, stayed in Wilson Hall, got sick, constantly ran around and saw people, ate Chinese food, and stayed up till 4am every night.

Tomorrow = Rookies $1 Burgers, and Anathallo

No comments:

Post a Comment