Monday, January 10, 2011

Too Much Marriage

People, stop getting married. You're expensive!
Kidding, I love weddings. Just not paying to fly to the weddings I go to.

A have a "few" weddings to go to this spring/summer. Some I can't go to, sadly. I'm really disappointed to miss a few, and really excited I can go to others. There's just simply not enough time or money to travel everywhere. But I think going to someone's wedding is one of the most important things a friend can do for another friend. Simply showing up and showing support for the union happening is an amazing thing.

So, those of you that get married and I cannot attend (just about any wedding during the school year) I apologize! Please imagine me there dancing all night.

Here are some great pictures of Tim Fair's wedding I was at one year ago. Incredible time. So good.





Freelance Whales - Generator ^ First Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment