Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nicolaus Ryan Bartsch

(Nic got into my email and sent me this from my own account)

Dear Diary,

I cried myself to sleep again last night. I don't know why but ever since taking this job at Monte Vista I've been an emotional basket case. I work with some great people, especially Nic, and the kids are funny, but there is something that is just eating away at me. I don't think it's homesickness. I mean, who could miss Maryland? Perhaps it's a deep loneliness brought on by my Disney misconceptions on what a perfect life should be. Whatever the source of my sorrow I've found that trying to drown it in a sea of Sunny D Mimosas does not work. At the end of the day I'm still empty, left with the stale taste of Sunny D and vomit from the night's libations. Perhaps I'll travel the world again and find purpose to my life. Perhaps some great calling will present itself. Perhaps....

No comments:

Post a Comment