Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dance Party Times Three!

So I was originally dancing to some Chinese music and it was awesome but my mac didn't pick up the music as much as I wanted so... I decided I would lay new music over top of my sweet action dancing... BUT THEN I couldn't decide what song to choose... So I'll let you.

VOTE for your favorite by comments AND by going to the videos YouTube page and giving it a rating of 5 stars!

Metro Station - Shake It


Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music


Miley Cyrus - See You Again



This is what I do on my saturday nights... You don't want to know what happens on fridays...

NOW VOTE.

6 comments:

  1. 4 votes for the first song. Glad you're still alive and feeling better by the looks of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roscoe - I'm with G on this one. (I'll go vote if I can figure it out.) Plus you were dressed very nicely for this video. You're a nice boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny -

    The winner is definitely...

    Miley Cyrus - See You Again

    ...because your mommy misses you and can't wait to see you again.

    P.S. If you become famous and appear onthe TV hits series "Dancing with the Stars," I promise to watch you on Mondays and Tuesday nights. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I always meant to tell you that you remind me of jack black's character in school of rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mostly the dance moves could even be great in a silent film. maybe you should make one. the final move, let's call it railroad or spotlight = best.
    but also mostly song #1 is a fav. song #2 times your moves well with the lyrics. & also mostly miley cyrus is always a safe bet.

    ReplyDelete