Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoons

My external hard drive is broken...

Everything I have = gone. 80 GBs of music, thousands of pictures, and movies. All of my highschool-college documents and projects.

Feel bad for me.

But this isn't the first time this has happened, except this time is for real. And no freaking Best Buys here.

P.S. "Sushi" in the middle of China is like Crab in the middle of America... not good. Especially Crab Sushi.
P.P.S. The American count has gone from 3 to 6! YAY Loudi.
P.P.P.S. Suck-ups are not as fun as I thought they would be... just annoying.
P.P.P.P.S. Hey Ben, why is this called "saturday morning cartoons'? The same reason this blog is called "A Christmas Hippo"

2 comments:

  1. i think i know the influence of your "random' titles...
    it starts with a g and ends with a irl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually.. I think is starts with a w and ends with an oman. :)

    ReplyDelete