Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Changsha, Hunan, China





So Changsha reminded me a little of Chicago for these reasons...
1.) Cold
2.) Windy
3.) There's like a high priced shopping area (Michigan Ave)
4.) There's a sweet action area where the cool people hang out (Wrigleyville)
5.) Ian Simkins was there....





I met three people from Maryland... how awesome is that...
I met two people that went to Wheaton



One of the Wheaton grads roomed with Ned Wrights sister.
If you don't know Ned Wright then you aren't alive.


1 comment:

  1. Roscoe - Not only do I know Ned Wright, but a know a couple of guys who also know Ned Wright. Does that mean I REALLY alive? And if Changsha is like Chicago, does it have it's own version of perennial chokers like the Cubs? (Isn't chatting about international sports fun?)

    ReplyDelete