Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nanjing, Jiangsu, China

I went to Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.
This was the point of my trip I just wanted to start relaxing.  

Hyung and SeungWoo

Confucius Temple aka Major Tourist Attraction

Bamboo


Booming with Tourist

Lamp. SeungWoo and I were kind of lost... I mean on an adventure

Nanjing Massacre Museum


I heart this.













I did stuff, relaxed, walked a lot.
Then Hyung invited me to go to Shanghai with him to visit a friend... that's when the craziness started. More to come in the next blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ben. Looks like you are having a great time you pro photographer you. Hope everything is going well. - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roscoe - College students are pretty much the same worldwide. Drop you and Hyung and SeungWoo in any city in the world and what have you got. Students. Have fun. when you get back we'll watch the "Lady from Shanghai" with Rita Hayworth (she's a dish as your Grandpa R would say).

    ReplyDelete